Why Look for Termites?
Subterranean Termites live in the soil around and beneath homes. They can enter through wood that is touching the ground or by building mud tubes from the ground to the wood they infest. Cracks in your foundation or concrete are also paths they use to infect a home. Subterranean Termites are the most common type of termite seen in the US and they cause billions of dollars in structural damage every year. They will even eat plant-based goods, paper products, books, and cellulose-based products. Some colonies contain more than one egg-laying female, meaning nests can grow quickly and contain thousands of members. Treatment and prevention are paramount to the overall health of your home.
Step 1: Inspection
We will complete a comprehensive inspection and then provide you with a detailed analysis of our findings.
Step 2: Treatment
If a treatment would be beneficial, we will recommend the most appropriate treatment options for you and your home.
Step 3: Prevention
All of our treatment options come with a competitive price and a 2-5 year warranty!
What's Included In Our Home Inspections?
Grounds, Roof, Doors, Windows & Chimney
- Exterior Doors
- Chimney, spark arrestor and cap
- Grounds; gates, retaining walls, soils, drainage, landscaping, driveway, sidewalks
- Decks, patios, porches, balconies, and related covers
- Stairs, handrails, guardrails
- Wall surface and related components
- Roof; roof covering material, flashings/ penetrations, skylights, gutters and downspouts